What with how my DW tags are an eye-crossing experience and my CSS is incapable of separating post security fact from fiction because That's Not How This Works, MM™? Looks like it's pretty much sorted. I have no new suggestions to make thanks to the ingenuity of other DWers, so now it's just a matter of waiting for my wishes to bubble up through the pipes.
My top 3 picks for "If these get implemented then I think I'll be OK"
The following were "migrated", which I think means "submitted to the bugtracker"
- ability to select by [field] and perform [action] on all returned entries, by deborah - possibly the best of 'em all
- "View subject" for tags, by syderia - lists!
- Revamp Edit Entries, by ninetydegrees - moar lists!
My additional picks for "If these were implemented, then I might've been OK"
The following were "rejected" or marked "exists"
- Make the tag "security" label useful, or remove, or at least explain it, by thnidu - this might be my favorite rejected Suggestion - besides, of course, my own. It's also the apparent predecessor to my own (publicly) rejected Suggestion: Add the ability for logged-in users to visibly sort the Tags Page by access level, which only covers one facet of the predecessor suggestion.
- Filter entries by tags AND security level, by vass is another thing of beauty - and addresses my needs (in fact, this and my publicly rejected Suggestion are similar in what they want, just not how they aim to achieve it) but it was marked "exists" (it "exists" as a URL argument, which is not what I was going for). The fact that it exists is covered in afuna's Let you filter down by multiple tag when in tags view.